Bad fish linked to food poisoning in school

admin

A vendor for the School Feeding Programme is being linked to at least one case of food poisoning at a primary school in the Northern school district. It is alleged that improper handling of fish resulted in a student at St Patrick Anglican School falling ill some weeks ago. The…
Next Post

Careless deaths at General Hospital

That’s the lament of an employee at the St. George’s General Hospital as he complained of slackness among staff which often results in the unfortunate deaths in particular of babies and a number of other persons. In an expose of the workings of the hospital, the employee charged that too…