CaribPR Wire, NASSAU, The Bahamas, Feb. 15, 2018: Cloud Carib, a provider of managed cloud and ICT services to businesses and governments in the Caribbean and Latin American region, completed its most successful year to date in December. The company, which launched in 2011, attracted a record number of new clients in 2017 led by organizations seeking cloud technology expertise and help understanding the risks and regulations to leverage cloud and accelerate digital transformation.
“The Caribbean and Latin America are ripe for digital transformation and technology innovation,” says Scott MacKenzie, CEO at Cloud Carib. “Technology is advancing at an exponential rate and both the public and private sector cannot keep up. Everyone is struggling to maintain the status quo, but realizing that standing still is no longer an option as the world rapidly evolves. Citizens and consumers are suffering from inaction and leading governments and organizations are finally embracing what is possible. We are on a mission to help organizations securely move their data and applications to the region’s premier cloud for added performance, availability and cost savings.”
Some noteworthy Cloud Carib milestones from 2017 include:
- Doubled revenue year-over-year
- Added over 40 new regional ICT jobs, with plans to add an additional 60 in 2018
- Added a record number of new clients, including leading financial services organizations and governments in the region
- Introduced Carib365, which allows Cloud Carib to keep client data in the Caribbean region – outside the US and Europe – thereby ensuring data privacy
- Announced service extensions into Panama, Barbados and Jamaica, and additional regional sites planned for Trinidad and Tobago, the Cayman Islands, and other Central and Latin American countries
- Opened the only 24×7 Command and Control Centre (C3) dedicated to managed cloud services within the Caribbean and Latin America, offering round-the-clock cloud support and service monitoring
- Achieved Gold Partner status with Palo Alto Networks, a leading next-generation security company
- Received the Cisco Collaboration Partner of the Year for Architectural Excellence in the Americas and CANSAC regions
- Became the first Red Hat Certified Cloud Solutions Provider (CCSP) in the Caribbean and Latin American regions
- Appointed Scott MacKenzie to CEO
“We’ve experienced significant growth over the last year as we continue to educate the market on the benefits of cloud infrastructure and technology services,” says MacKenzie. “We expect this growth to continue as we look to expand into Central and Latin America and other areas throughout the Caribbean over the next year.”
About Cloud Carib
Cloud Carib is the regions premier provider of managed cloud services founded upon the principles of delivering quality, agility, and value for every client. Solutions range from complex bespoke dedicated private cloud offerings to hybrid cloud services. Every solution provides clients with controlled costs, unrivaled levels of service, and unparalleled levels of data protection and privacy – when and where privacy matters.
For more information, please visit www.cloudcarib.com.